Apex Legends Mobile Distortion: here is the new Rhapsody legend
EA and Respawn Entertainment have just announced that Season 2: Distortion for Apex Legends Mobile is out today for players in all regions where the game is available.
In the wake of the Frostbite mid-season update, which saw the arrival of Loba’s Mobile version, Season 2: Distortion will mark the debut of the second mobile-exclusive legend Rhapsody, a rhythm-loving DJ with a cute and lethal AI-controlled robot named Rowdy. In addition to the introduction of Rhapsody, Distortion also brings with it other new content such as a new map, a new mode and the smartphone debut of the Canyon of the Kings map.
New Maps of Season 2: Distortion
- Pythas Block 0 is a team-based Deathmatch map exclusively for mobile devices, set on a corporate campus owned by Pythas Inc. located above the town of Kómma on Solace.
- Canyon of the Kings : The King is back! To celebrate the launch of Canyon of the Kings on mobile, Rhapsody has put some VIP tickets for its next concert on the map for players to find.
New Modes of Season 2: Distortion
- Weapon Game – Get kills and blast your way through the vast arsenal of weapons available in Apex. The most points or three melee kills win in this fast-paced and fast-paced game mode.
- Hack – In this mode, two teams face off: hackers versus defenders. An ADS satellite with orbital cannon was built above the playing field. The team of hackers will have to work together to hack one of the two sites on the map and earn points. After getting three points, the satellite will punish the opponents by reducing them to ashes. The defenders’ job is to stop hackers at all costs.
New Legend of Season 2 Distortion: Rhapsody
Professional DJ from Kómma, where tech giant Pythas Inc. controls everything, Rhapsody used his love of music to emerge from the dangerous nightlife district: Neon Dunes and become one of the hottest Legends of the Apex scene. Her mother, a brilliant engineer specializing in artificial intelligence, created Rowdy, Rhapsody’s companion bot, after having a direct conflict with the Pythas. Here are Rhapsody’s abilities:
- Passive: Gifted Ear – Captures and displays sounds at a greater distance.
- Tactics: Unleashed Anthem – Plays a powerful tune that speeds up nearby teammates and recharges shields. Damage taken stops the effect.
- Ultimate: Rowdy’s Rave – Rowdy projects a wall of flashing lights that blocks the view and incoming scans.
Here are the Perks of the Rhapsody progression:
- Volume Control – Teammates affected by your Tactic temporarily gain Gifted Ear.
- Sonic Hemorrhage – Sometimes the effects of nearby 3D sound visualizations pass through the walls.
- Volume Control – Continuous play increases the range of gifted ear.
- Reverb – The more teammates the tactic gets, the longer it lasts.
- Harmony – The tactic increases the speed of revives and the effect of healing items.
- Rowdy’s Rhythm – During your ultimate, squadmates near Rowdy recharge faster.
New Season 2 Events: Distortion
- Takeover of the City: Bis in Profusion – The aircraft carrier Bis in profusion has come to Canyon of the Kings painted from tip to tail in neon paint almost like Rhapsody’s music. Land on the Bis in abundance for fantastic loot and the chance to find a VIP pass.
- Rhapsody LIVE – Complete in-game challenges to earn special Rhapsody posters to commemorate the Legend’s new arrival in the Apex Games
- Conqueror of Kings – Explore the Canyon of the Kings and complete missions in specific locations on the map to earn rewards.
The other news coming with Season 2: Distortion
- Club Showdown – Gather your club members and climb to the top of the leaderboards by completing objectives. Show your club pride and accumulate points to redeem special rewards. The higher the ranking, the better the prizes!
- New Seasonal Distortion Shop
- New Battle Pass
- User experience updates for the first time
In addition to all of this new content coming to Apex Legends Mobile, players can expect a host of improvements, updates and new balances for weapons, game modes, the ranking system and more. The full list of updates, including bug fixes , can be found in the patch notes here .